Who doesn’t want to take selfies? In a fast growing social media, everybody wants to be a social Diva by posting pictures of her daily updates. The smart phones play a crucial part in making you a social celebrity with amazing selfies.
Do you have a phone, which is specifically designed for selfies?
The good news is that OPPO has launched the first ever Selfie Expert phone recently, called “Selfie Expert”,OPPO F1s. The sleek, stylish and super smart phone, not just gives you a style statement but is a perfect companion for all your parties to click that perfect selfie. This phone is revolutionary in nature with some kickass features to lure you. With a 16MP front camera and sophisticated beautification features, it simply makes your photos look gorgeous. This user friendly feature will make your struggle for photo editing much easier. Not just that, features like Double Exposure, Various Filters, Expert mode, and Ultra HD makes it a well desired phone for all you selfie queens.
Key Features of F1s
- Selfie Expert: The F1s uses a 16 MP front camera with a 1/3.1-inch sensor and a large f/2.0 aperture. It provides a high dynamic range while minimizing noise, so that pictures come out with a vivid depth and detail. It features Beautify 4.0 along with a suite of practical functions to enhance users’ selfie experience, such as the upgraded Screen Flash, selfie panorama, palm-activated shutter and various filters.
- Lightning-fast fingerprint recognition + fingerprint-activated calling and app launch: The F1s features front-facing fingerprint recognition. It’s able to recognize a fingerprint to unlock the phone in only 22 seconds.
- Fast performance, long battery life: The F1s runs on an octa-core processor, backed with 3GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, and ColorOS 3.0, assuring a seamless and fast performance. The triple-slot card tray gives space for two Nano SIM cards and an SD card to expand the storage space upto 128 GB. It features a 3075 mAh big battery along with ColorOS’ power optimizations, ensuring that the phone keeps you cruising through the day.
Let’s do a quick comparison
The result is clearly visible.
- The perfect device for your Selfies to flaunt in your social circle.
- The beauty Feature is an added advantage, which enhances your face and helps you hide all your dark circles and marks easily.
- It’s sleek, stylish and a light weighted Smartphone, which is easy to carry everywhere. The F1s features a 5.5-inch 2.5 D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 screen, with a pre-applied protective screen coating, giving a premium look without sacrificing premium durability.
- Oppo’s Screen Flash Function includes an auto mode, which automatically selects the appropriate brightness level for your surroundings.
- The Octa-core processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM give you a faster user friendly experience.
- The triple-slot card tray gives space for two Nano 4G SIM cards and an SD card to expand the storage space by up to 128 GB. With such upgrades, your experience with the all-new Selfie Expert F1s will be faster, smoother and steadier.
- The front-facing camera adopts a 78.1° wide-angle view. A large f/2.0 aperture increases the amount of light that enters the camera that gives you brilliant results.
- ColorOS 3.0 is seamlessly responsive, providing faster, smoother and steadier performance.
What’s not good?
- While Oppo has flooded selfie features in their latest phone, but when it comes to battery life, Oppo F1s still has room for improvement. The phone takes 3-4 hours to get 100 per cent battery.
- The lake of full HD display is another drawback. You can feel the difference while playing full HD content on this phone.
If I have to rate this phone, I would go for 7 out of 10 points, only due to the battery life and HD quality. Overall, this is a super sleek and stylish phone with great camera quality. A much needed phone for people, who takes Selfies in almost all occasions in life. Though the price is a little high in comparison with other Smartphones having almost similar features, it makes a perfect companion for all your travels.
Note : I was invited to attend the OPPO F1s launch in Mumbai and received the latest Oppo Selfie Expert F1s to review and keep.
Be a part of my journey
Spread the love by sharing this post …
You can subscribe my posts here Email
Reproduction of any of the contents, including the photographs without prior consent/permission of the Writer is strictly prohibited and a violation of the same will attract legal action.