My Travel Diary has been featured by some of the most esteem publications, popular TV channel, Radio Station, Online Media and daily newspapers on various occasions.
I have been featured by NDTV Prime on their weekly program named “Heads Up”.
- Nano Drive with MTV (SEASON 3)
- Bitter Sweet Symphony – Tawang
- BEST BLOGGER 2020 by SATTE
- Winner of Social Media #Superwomen2018!
- Local Favourites 2015 by The Culture Trip
- GrabOn: Top travel Bloggers in India 2022
- Femina India Magazine(February issue 2019, P 124)
- Social Samosa:An avid traveler and influencer, Parnashree Devi shares her journey about blogging her travel stories in a picturesque manner
- Mistay:20 Female Travel Bloggers worth following on Instagram
- The Culture Trip:The 12 Most Popular Travel Bloggers From India
- Your Story:5 Best Indian Travel Bloggers You Must Follow
- Travel d Globe: 20 Most Creative Travel Bloggers of India
- Holidify: The Ultimate List of the Top Travel Bloggers in India
- #SocialThrowback:20 of the top travel Influencers from 2017
- Thrillophilia :World’s Best Travel Bloggers – India Series
- Bonusapp:Top 10 Solo Female Travellers – India 2018
- Rayna Tours : Indian travel bloggers who inspire your wanderlust
- Jio Joo: THE BEST 200 INDIAN TRAVEL BLOGGERS LIST (TOP INDIAN BLOGGERS JIOJOO.COM)
- TripCrafters: Top Travel Bloggers and their Blogs on India
- Whizsky:Top 10 Travel Bloggers in India and their Travel Blogs
- Fabhotels: Get Inspired by These 20 Travel Bloggers of India
- Treebo: 29 FEMALE SOLO TRAVELERS TO MOTIVATE YOU TO TRAVEL NOW
- IPE Global:While choosing an unusual career path, I was questioned by the world!
- Social Samosa : An avid traveler and influencer, Parnashree Devi shares her journey about blogging her travel stories in a picturesque manner
- Times Of India: We Spoke To Bloggers Who Quit Their Jobs To Travel The World To Find Out How It Really Works
- The Culture Trip: Watch Out For Indian Travel Blogger, Parnashree Devi
- The Vagabonds #1:From Travel Blogging To Hosting a Travel Series On MTV: The Incredible Journey of Parnashree Devi!
- F5 Escape:F5 TALKS TO PARNASHREE
- 101vacations: Tittle-Tattle with Travel Blogger Parnashree Devi
- com: India’s Top Solo Travelers ““I discover more about myself while travelling solo than in groups”
- Myolo:Dates with Luminaries 102: Parnashree Devi
- Layla’s List:In conversation with Parnashree Devi
- Jaipur Women Blog:We Took To The Streets With This Travel Blogger To Rediscover The Forgotten Lanes Of Jaipur
- Digital Vidya:Interview with Travel Blogger Parnashree Devi
- TourRadar:Frequently Asked Questions About Travelling to India, Answered by Indians
- com:Interview With ParnaShree (My Travel Diary)
- SakaalTimes:Lost In Wanderlust
- Wandertrails:Travel Blogger: Parnashree Devi
- Rampuria Havelis: The Pride of Bikaner on Sakal Times
- Feature Story on Seven Sister’s Post: A Quiet Pleasure in the hills
- Feature Story on The Sentinel (An English daily news paper): 10 Reasons why you must visit Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh
- Feature Story on The Sentinel (An English daily news paper): A Journey to Mukteshwar
- Feature Story on Seven Sister’s Post: Nature of Bishnois
- Feature Story on The Sentinel (An English daily news paper): Majuli: The largest River Island in the World
- Feature Story on Melange section of The Sentinel : Rendezvous with Bishnoi Community
Work With Me
Do you want to partner with My Travel Diary?
Are you a Tourism Board, Travel Company, Brand, Organization, Airlines, Luxury Property looking for online exposure for your business, service, or destination? Get In Touch.