Brazil is a destination gaining popularity slowly amongst Indians. According to the Indian government data, the Indian community in Brazil is somewhere estimated to have just 5000 people but is slowly inching towards elevated numbers. This gaining popularity can be accounted for by its serene beaches, delicious cuisines, diverse population, welcoming ecosystem, and many more reasons.
Every year, many Indians aspire to visit Brazil. The reasons vary and generally are business purposes, cultural or social events, meeting any friends or relatives, or for a chill holiday to soak the sun on beaches. But, the whole process of planning and reaching Brazil starts from getting a valid Brazil visa for Indians. And generally, the whole process seems to be complicated and often overwhelmed with information.
But no more. Here is your quick 3 minutes read to get a complete understanding of the process, requirements, and insights of Brazil visa for Indians. Let’s begin!
Understanding Brazil visa for Indians
The journey to getting a Brazil visa for Indians starts from selecting what type of visa would be applicable for you. As Brazil provides different kinds of visas to Indians, selecting and applying for the one applicable on your profile is required. Here are the types of Brazil visas for Indians
- Tourist visa: Applicable for 90 days and can get extended for up to 90 more days, this tourist Brazil visa for Indiansis for the tourists seeking to visit Brazil for holidays.
- Business visa: this is applicable for ones having business reasons to visit Brazil. this could be a meeting, business exhibition, proposals etc.
- Employment visa: It is applicable for ones having employment or salaried jobs in Brazil. This Brazil visa for Indiansis valid for up to 90 days but can be extended further.
Tips For Getting Brazil Visa For Indians
- Processing time: The processing time can take up to 8-20 days. Keep this bracket in mind while applying for a Brazil visa.
- The visa fees for getting a Brazil visa for Indians starts from around 8000 Rs. (INR). But, the fee varies depending on the duration of stay and type of visa required.
- Never extend your stay in Brazil up to the duration allowed on your visa. This can push you into some serious legal troubles. If you think you would need more time in Brazil, apply for a visa extension beforehand.
- Keep your documents ready. Generally, the documents required for getting a Brazil visa for Indians are-
- Valid Passport
- Photographs according to photograph specifications
- Visa application form correctly filled and signed
- Cover letter reciting the purpose and stay duration in Brazil
- Bank statements
- Flight tickets
- Accommodation proof
- Travel insurance ensures your safety and coverage during a travelling to Brazil. One can get this from insurance providers such as Care Health Insurance.
How To Get Your Brazil Visa for Indians Today?
The process of getting a Brazil visa for Indians is easy and seamless if one is ready with complete documents. Here are a few simple steps and guidelines to follow-
- Apply and fill up the application form with details relevant to your passport.
- Upload the documents, pictures and scan copies.
- Pay the visa fees.
- Undergo verification
- Wait for the visa approval and processing.
Things You Should Know About Brazil Visa for Indians
- The visa fees are only accepted through the demand draft.
- Your passport should have at least 6-8 months validity at the time of filling up the visa application form.
- Also, always upload or submit photographs clicked in white background.
Get Ready for The Trip!
Once you are done with visa formalities and get your Brazil visa for Indians, plan a trip itinerary. This would ensure you don’t miss anything. Moreover, don’t rush the whole trip. Set budgets, finances, and plan accordingly. But, along with this, also get familiar with legal rules, visa restrictions, allowance, and extension formalities.
Keep in hand your travel insurance and its T&C. Prepare your debit, credit cards beforehand. Keep visa and passport papers handy but in a secret bag. Just a bit of precaution and you can have a dazzling Brazil trip.
FIND ME ON INSTAGRAM
The reproduction of any of the content, including the photographs without prior consent/permission of the writer, is strictly prohibited and a violation of the same will attract legal action.
Pin it later
Did you like the post?
For any kind of collaboration with My Travel Diary, reach at [email protected]