You may have heard of people planning vacations to various destinations. Most people who travel from India love going to Canada. It is a popular destination because of its colder climate and comfortable surroundings. The place is comfortable for Indians due to the number of Indian communities in Canada. Here are other reasons why it is the perfect travel destination.
ALSO READ: TOP 10 GREAT IDEAS FOR A BUDGET HOLIDAY
Reasons why Canada is the perfect place for travel
- Easy visa process – Although there is no visa on arrival for Indians in Canada, the process is much easier as compared to other countries. Having a pre-approved visa before you land in Canada is mandatory, and here are the things you may need to obtain a tourist visa for Canada from India.
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Canada
- Visa application forms
- Itinerary with day-to-day bookings
- Letter of leave from the establishment where you are employed/studying
- Air tickets
- Income Tax returns proofs (form 16) for the last 3 years
- Cover letter with details of all travelers and details of travel
- Student ID in case you are a student
- Original passbooks, pension account details in case you are retired
- Other financial documents support your means of income and justify the amount in your account.
- Friendly people – Canada is famous all over the world for being welcoming. Canadians are extremely polite and helpful. The country can give you much-needed peace of mind when you are traveling to a foreign country. Canada is a melting pot of cultures and food. The diversity in Canada will expose you to many cultures and traditions. There is a place of worship, food, and gathering for all places in Canada. You can enjoy the amicable hospitality of Canada as everyone here is eager to show you the best parts of Canada.
- Wildlife in Canada – Canada is the second-largest country in the world. You can find bears, whales, seals, moose, pine marten, bison, common loon, and so many more animals. The abundance of rare aquatic animals is also one of the reasons you will enjoy your time in Canada.
- National Parks – National parks are built to protect wildlife and ensure you get the full impact of the wildlife diversity. These protected areas have existed in Canada for more than a century. You can go camping overnight or on a picnic for a day, chase protected species, and enjoy nature at its best. Some of the famous national parks are – Banff National Park, Aulavik National Park, Elk Island National Park, Fundy National Park, Forillon National Park, Glacier National Park, and many more.
- Adventure sports – Because of the topographical advantage, Canada has a plethora of adventure sports for you to try. You can try –
- Kayaking with Whales
- Cycling through Icefields Parkway in Alberta
- Trekking on the coast in Ontario
- Go snow tagging in Quebec
- Surfing in Nova Scotia
- Kiteboard at Prince Edward Island
- Swim with Humpback whales in Newfoundland
- Culinary delights – If you are going to Canada from India, you need not worry about searching for Indian food. The are many vegetarian options, nonvegetarian options, and vegan options to explore in Canada. You will be pleasantly surprised to find the number of streetside food and fine dining restaurants in Canada. The popular street food in Canada is Halifax Donair, hot dogs, and poutine. Michelin star is a rating system that has been used all over the world to rate restaurants. It is extending into Toronto in 2022 and will give the restaurants a chance to showcase their culinary prowess on a global platform.
- Seasons to enjoy – It is not always hot or cold in Canada. The weather depends on your location, but for most parts, it is pleasant. The colder months can see snowfall, and you should try to plan a trip around Christmas if you want to experience a white Christmas. Apart from the sales and shopping sprees, the decorations and spirit of the place are most enjoyable. Fall is particularly beautiful in Canada, with the leaves of trees changing their colors.
Traveling to Canada can be a wonderful experience if you are looking for a change of pace. The natural beauty of Canada trumps any manmade structures around the world. One of the ways you can enjoy your trip more is by getting travel insurance for Canada.
Travel insurance ensures you are not caught in a bad situation unprepared. It covers your medical expenses, loss of baggage, loss of passport, accidental death and disability, and so on. Traveling to Canada is an enriching experience. You can make this experience better by getting travel insurance and protecting yourself as well as your family.
ALSO READ: BEST CRUISING DESTINATIONS AROUND THE WORLD
The reproduction of any of the content, including the photographs without prior consent/permission of the writer, is strictly prohibited and a violation of the same will attract legal action.
Did you like the post?
For any kind of collaboration with My Travel Diary, reach at [email protected]