Be A Guest Author
My Travel Diary accepts well-written, informative, relevant, detailed guest posts. Being a travel site, the guest posts are strictly restricted to travel-related content only. Before you submit your guest post, CHECK THE GUIDELINES.
Your guest post should be informative
My Travel Diary does not accept guest posts which are not informative. Through your post, the readers should get adequate information about the place, product, app and anything related to the topic. Useful information is one of the key aspects of an article and I want you to keep that in mind while submitting your Guest Post.
Your guest post should be long and detailed
Minimum word count of the Guest Post needs to be more than 1500 words. The post should be detailed as well. The useful posts are those which cover every aspect of the topic. The short posts cannot provide sufficient information on any topic. That’s why My Travel Diary accepts only long and detailed posts that help the readers immensely to plan their vacation, understand about the product and make fair decision.
Your guest post should be relevant to the niche
My Travel Diary does not accept Guest posts which are non-travel related. The site mostly covers destinations, culture, luxury and people from different parts of the world. I DON’T COVER BUDGET TRAVEL. Before you submit your pitch, kindly go through the website.
Your guest post should be Original and Unique
Your content should speak volumes. It should be original and unique. I appreciate unique content as it adds value to readers. Make sure that the content is well-written, researched and formatted.
My Travel Diary does not give “DO FOLLOW” links in the Guest Posts. If you are looking for links to a for-profit website or business, then don’t fill the form. The Guest Post opportunity is only for BLOGGERS and FREELANCE WRITERS.
Things to remember
- No Affiliate links should be included in the post.
- No Sponsored Links will be entertained.
- Word Count should be more than 1500.
- Submit only exclusive content. Please do not submit articles that you have published on another website.
- Only SEO friendly content will be accepted. The post should be built around a competitive keyword.
- Submit photos to compliment the article. Photos should be high-res, edited and copyright protected. Make sure that the photos do not violate any copyright issues.
- Need to submit an author bio. It should not be a lengthy paragraph. Try to give a brief paragraph (not more than 4 lines) about yourself. Feel free to plug your social media in here as well.
- Your post will be reviewed and edited to fit it well with the tone of the blog.
SEND YOUR PITCH!
We’re looking forward to reading your pitch!
Guest Post Form
Work With Me
Do you want to partner with My Travel Diary?
Are you a Tourism Board, Travel Company, Brand, Organization, Airlines, Luxury Property looking for online exposure for your business, service, or destination? Get In Touch.